I am so honored to be nominated for a Mystery Blogger Award! I started this blog a little over a year ago, and have loved watching it grow into such a big part of my day!
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma and I love the being a part of something that highlights other less known blogs and creative writers out there: https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/
I would like to thank The Lifelong Dance Student for nominating me! I stumbled upon her when she did a lovely Christmas post (cute cat picture included)
Here is a list of the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three facts about me:
- My very first job was at Chuck E. Cheese’s and I worked there for almost 5 years
- My husband and I take a Candlelight Flow Yoga class once a week and I wish we had the opportunity to go more
- My most favorite meal is Chicken Parmigina, but I’ve been trying to cut meat out of my diet
Your Questions Answered::
- What made you start blogging? I started meal prepping a few years ago and thought I was pretty good at it. I felt that my friends and family might be a little sick of me talking about it so much, so I thought I could use a blog as a creative outlet and a way to find more people who love it as much as I do.
- What would you most like to achieve in 2018? Purchase a home with my hubby.
- What is your favorite song, like ever? Stand By Me, by Ben E. King. I always knew I loved this song, and it turns out my husband did as well. This was our fist dance at our wedding.
- What is your favorite dance step or move? To be honest, I can’t really dance! I’ve always wanted to be a ballerina though.
- Which animal would be your Harry Potter Patronus? Probably a Pug 🙂
Pay it forward: I don’t follow too many blogs either, at least not so many that I have connected with, here are a few of my favorites!
- Sweet Dreamer I love the sweet things she writes about motherhood.
- The Wandering Bookwork got to give a shout out to my baby sister. She’s the writer in the family so she inspires me to be a better writer.
- Nerd and Lace Hers is one of the first blogs I started following. She posts these great book inspired make-up tutorials.
- The Irritable Samoan As someone who is struggling to understand my digestive issues, The Irritable Samoan takes on IBS with some humor mixed in
- Natural Red Natural Red has posted some interesting posts on dealing with digestive issues and artificial sugars and also enjoys sharing her love for the outdoors with readers.
- Losing Half A Self her posts are really real and really inspiring. and she likes to meal prep!
5 questions for my nominees:
- What is your biggest accomplishment?
- What is your favorite cooking utensil?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your dream job?
- What is something someone would be surprised to learn about you?
I look forward to connecting with more bloggers and more friends 🙂